MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Here's a little intro to my predicament. The head instructor at my range was hospitalized with chest pains last week, leading to a mad rush to fill his shoes temporarily. The problem is he's very old school. Most of his curriculum is in his head. The other instructor taking his place has requested that I create a Powerpoint presentation to help him teach the Defensive Handgun class that the lead instructor was scheduled to teach next weekend (Feb 10/11).

I'm a volunteer coach at the range and as such must try to get this done in the evenings after work. I'm trying to find good pictures to use in the presentation as a picture speaks a thousand words. I need pictures showing the 4 point draw stroke (Grip, Lift, Level, Push to sights...), "Slicing the Pie", various ready positions (Sul, Threat Ready, etc). If anyone has any pictures they wouldn't mind sharing or if you know of a good source for pictures like that I would GREATLY appreciate the help and will gladly share the finished product with anyone who would like it.

Thanks a bunch!

Sincerely,

MC

·
Registered
490 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts