MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
The problem with todays society is the liberals that can't place responsibility where it belongs. And the sad thing is that the disease has really spread. They want to blame anything and everything but the person who is guilty. They won't allow people to assume the responsibility for their own actions and it makes me sick. It wasn't the persons fault they killed so and so it was because they were molested as a child. The video games and movies they watch gave them a false sense of reality. The bartender at the bar let them drink to much. The kids at school picked on them. These are just a few examples of what I'm talking about I could go on all day and it's not just about killing people it's about everything in today's society it seems like. Take a look at all of the lawsuits against the tobacco companies. You guys know what I'm talking about. It just makes me sick. People need to take responsibility for their own actions plain and simple. Stop blaming everything else for your mistakes. I'm just really pissed off right now and if this offends anyone you know where you can stick it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.