MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NBC has an article on how "Evil" guns are in America. And that the rest of Europe is doing just fine without any sort of guns.

I'm a person that believes the bad guy is always going to get what he wants how he wants. If it's not using a weapon, but by an explosive, etc.

I think the right to own a gun is essential, to defend your life is your right.

I myself imigrated from South America six years ago and know how it feels to be unarmed in bad neighborhoods, thiefs and corrupt cops are only armed...

Also, the article failed to mention on how about "The Police Federation research reveals 7,000 officers have been threatened with a gun and 40,000 a knife, in the last two years."

And I've read before on how 60% roughly of teenagers carry knifes in the UK.

Maybe they can ban all sharp objects, rocks too, cars since they are the #1 source of fatalities!

Oh wait, cars! Nahhh, its not the car, but the person behind the wheel responsable!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18149774/

PS: What cracked me up the most was this comment:

Gun crime is extremely rare in Britain, and handguns are completely illegal. The ban is so strictly enforced that Britain’s Olympic pistol shooting team is barred from practicing in its own country. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very good info..

Switzerland is a Country not even Hitler dared to touch in WWII because of how many snipers they would have had behind every rock and past every hill. I've read their manual they used to pass out, or maybe they still do called "Total Defense" i believe (read it years ago), it teaches their own population to fight the invador to the death! Setting up traps, cutting phone lines, bombs, derailing trains, etc... I was impressed when I read it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.