MP-Pistol Forum banner

Used Duty Holster?

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  bruth1551 
#1 ·
Im looking for anyone that has a used duty holster to fit the m+p maybe around the double retention area with a mag pouch.. im going to need a cheap set just for qualifying before i get on an agency.. wish me luck on my job hunt

#3 ·
Thats just the way some of the agencies run there process around here. Mind you the majority of agencies around here are not like that; however the one that i am in the process now requires me to qualify and perform some shooting requirments of there own before i continue.

#4 ·
That's an interesting hiring process.

Sorry, I can't help you with a holster. When I started I was issued a S&W 6906 then a S&W 4053TSW then a S&W4056TSW and finally my M&P with a Gould & Goodrich K-Force holster. I think you should be able to use a Glock 22 or an XD40 holster also.

#6 ·
I have a slightly used safariland model 6280 size 19 for the m&p it is black basketweave it's usually a level II holster but since I installed the hood guard and sentry lock safariland classifies it as a level III plus. I had to order it from copquest.com and it was backordered about 3 months. Im buying a new holster because I just bought a streamlight tlr-2 for the m&p. I also have a really cheap nylon magazine holder that I used in the open enrollment academy, it isn't worth crap but it'll get you through qualification. I have pictures if youre interested email me at bruth1551@yahoo.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.