MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the M&P .40 out yesterday. It ran flawlessly. I put 100 rounds of Blazer 180gr TMJ though it and 1 box of Speer 165gr Gold Dot. The recoil on the pistol is practically non existant. My buddies at the range tried it as well. Other than some comments regarding the "two piece" trigger, it was nothing but raves. One of the Glock shooters was raving about the changeable backstraps because he has short fingers. I think he is now contemplating taking the plunge.

I must admit that I am pleasantly surprised. I really wanted this to be an outstanding pistol but I have built other gun purchases up in my head and then been disappointed when I finally got it out to the range. This did not disappoint at all.

Now, when can I get that .357 Sig barrel! :twisted:

Wayne

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I fell in love with my M&P.40 the first time I touched off a round. The M&P has become my first choice for a .40 platform, but my large frame Glocks in 10mm and .45Super probably wont be replaced by anything else in the foreseeable future. A beefed up M&P, capable of handling the 10mm or Super would have a good shot though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts