MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time out with my new mp9 today. I only got to shoot 75 rounds, but the gun was very comfortable, controlable, and accurate. I can't believe how much more accurate I am with this gun than I am with my xd40. I was beginning to believe that I was just a bad shot (which had me puzzled b/c I had always been good with a rifle), but I guess the fact that I can get my hands on and around the mp so much better translates to better accuracy. Or maybe it is just the gun, I don't know but I am excited. I'll be attending a fighting pistol course in a couple weeks in which i will shoot 1000 rds. in two days. We will find out alot about the mp during this class. I'll let everyone know how things went. Thanks for letting me hoot and holler as I am excited about this gun.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Glad to see another happy M&P owner. One word of advice for your class, I would take an extra handgun as backup just in case something happens to your M&P. I hope I don't get flamed for saying that but I have seen too many guns take a dump on their owner at a class, and a back-up is a good feeling if a loaner is not available.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Taking a spare handgun to a class is a good idea regardless of what type/brand it is. Parts break and unless you can fix it on site you gotta have a spare. Be it M&P, Glock, 1911, or whatever...eventually all mechanical parts will wear. It only makes sense to have a backup. If you go to a class you have much too much time/money invested to watch from the bench because of a technical issue.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Wilsoncreek said:
Taking a spare handgun to a class is a good idea regardless of what type/brand it is. Parts break and unless you can fix it on site you gotta have a spare. Be it M&P, Glock, 1911, or whatever...eventually all mechanical parts will wear. It only makes sense to have a backup. If you go to a class you have much too much time/money invested to watch from the bench because of a technical issue.

+1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts