·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
what a cutie.....hahahahahaha

man I cant wait until I can purchase my M&P15, yummy brother!!! Looks like you had a blast! You lucky dog, here I am buying an Aimpoint clone, and your scoping the real deal.....grrrrrrrr.....lmao

later brother

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YukonGlocker said:
Is that an ACOG on his? Which model?

How does he like it?

Actually its a clone, he bought from Germany off of EBay for $100.00. To be very honest it has 4x and very good glass, with iron sights, so all in all its a very good deal. As far as ACOG's go I have an 4x32 with Doctor Optics red dot, for (military use only) on my M4. I personally like my Aimpoint better however, it is apples and oranges to most. Sorry I couldn't help any further.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nikon777 said:
looks like your slide didn't lock back on the empty in the pistol video.

Good eye, it didn't... Hmmm, I see someone has been going further into my files than most... :wink: This has happened 3 times now in about 2500 rounds. I thought it was due cleaning, but I proved that wrong yesterday when I used my full sized in my CCW class on the range and had no issues, but the day before was when I shot this video and I hadn't cleaned the weapon. So, I don't know what the issue is, any ideas?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
422 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
[quote name='nikon777']looks like your slide didn't lock back on the empty in the pistol video.

Good eye, it didn't... Hmmm, I see someone has been going further into my files than most... :wink: This has happened 3 times now in about 2500 rounds. I thought it was due cleaning, but I proved that wrong yesterday when I used my full sized in my CCW class on the range and had no issues, but the day before was when I shot this video and I hadn't cleaned the weapon. So, I don't know what the issue is, any ideas?[/quote]

couldn't tell were you using the compact or the full in that clip? May be a mag follower issue. SW has had some issues with that. Id see if they have an updated follower, or perhaps its a mag spring issue. That, or you inadvertently rode the slide release with your thumb. Im betting one of those 3 is the culprit.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
377 Posts
Bah, you punk, now I really can't wait to get me one

·
Registered
763 Posts
Morgan,

I've had the slide fail to lock on the last round 3 times in just under 600 rounds. I'm 99% sure that it's due to my thumb riding the slide release. Three other people have shot my pistol (mom, dad, & friend) and none of them experienced the problem. I'm starting to think that the updated slide release with the hump maybe wasn't such a great idea. If i don't consciously think about keeping my right thumb riding on my left's knuckle i find that it rests right next to the release.

It's not only you who've experienced this problem.

I don't think it's a cleaning issue, the first time it happened to me was after only about 200-250 rounds the first time out (i gave it a thorough cleaning prior to shooting). I've read on here about the new grey mag followers, mine are black, what about your mags???

Wait, i just read your profile. You've got a 40, mines a 9, i don't think the mag issues were for both calibers. LEads me to believe its just a thumb problem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts