MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Somebody please say this to the polititions in Canada, where we don't have second ammendment rights. Just because we don't have the right to bear arms doesn't mean we don't have lunatics with guns, it just means that the good guys don't have the means to defend themselves. I have guns but if I shoot one anywhere besides hunting (and that means long guns only) or a shooting range, then I am breaking the law. I am jealous of that part of US law that we don't have.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That young lady was very strong and put in best to the politions. But if you look at their faces and expressions they don't even look like they care or want to hear her, even after she tells them she is a victim of their bias rules. I'am glad she spoke out at them and I stand behind-beside her on the issue.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Details???

I can't remember her name but I think this happened (the murder of her parents) at a Luby's cafeteria in Killeen, Tx. I read her story in a gun magazine but don't remember which one or what issue. Can any one here fill in the facts?

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't remember all the facts either. I think she is currently a senator in TX.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
I know that I will never forget what happened there, it was a terrible tragedy.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I may be wrong but......

If I remember correctly The Manchurian Candidate was about a Korean vet (Lawrence Harvey ?) who was captured by the Communist North Koreans and brain washed to assinate the president. It had nothing to do with Viet Nam or random mass murders. :?

Hollywood made every evil deed done by mankind the fault of war crazed, blood lusting, drugged up, soldiers returning from Viet Nam. The same soldiers that they spat on at the time they turned into monsters in their perverted, phony, war movies.

·
Registered
210 Posts
1 word... WOW!

Yukon thanks for the link!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I tried to view this video and got a message from YouTube that it had been removed due to usage violations.

What's up with that?

Do I smell an Antigun rat???

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Another liberal bedwetter!!!!

I smell more gutless, liberal, supression at work!!!
There are probably hundreds of anti conservative rants on utube that don't seem to be violating any usage, whatever the hell that means???? :twisted:

·
Registered
27 Posts
It's sad when you think about it....and the looks on the politicians faces says it all. I bet some of those guys that were up on that panel want to completly ban guns. But just like illegal drugs in this country we should all know that that will never work.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Thank's Dan. I guess this video was entered into utube many times. I bet some bedwetter is searching them out as we speak (or post) to get rid of this horrible "usage violation". It is the liberal version of search & destroy. :roll:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts