MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my favorite weapon is my M&P 9mm, but I keep getting broke because of buying 9mm ammo. And rather than investing in reloads which I'm uncertain of, I bought a G22 rifle as my primary range weapon since .22LR is much cheaper than 9mm's right? And I didn't want a .22 handgun because I'm afraid it may conflict with my M&P skills if I shoot the .22 a lot. So I got the G22 rifle. Should be getting it from the store in a few days.

Think it's a good way to save money on ammo in the long run?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Congrats! You'll love the G22. I found the factory sights to be less than appealing so I put a tru-glow red dot on mine. Sighted her in at 25 yards and gave the self correcting plinker tarket a lead salad. Awesome little rifle!! Someone need to step up a build some high cap mags for it. Did you get the black or the green one. I bought the green one, matched my P-99. I've put the P-22 on lay-away.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I recently picked up a .22 henry rifle and it is a ton of fun to shoot.

I was looking into the G22 myself as well but have wanted a lever action gun for a while and found the henry for $250

·
Registered
223 Posts
Try the

Federal bulk pack of 550 for $9 at Wally World. They feed perfect in both my G22 and P22. If it is legal for you, I use Wolf 22lr and PMC Modeator in my backyard for quiet plinking fun.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buckshot said:
Congrats! You'll love the G22. I found the factory sights to be less than appealing so I put a tru-glow red dot on mine. Sighted her in at 25 yards and gave the self correcting plinker tarket a lead salad. Awesome little rifle!! Someone need to step up a build some high cap mags for it. Did you get the black or the green one. I bought the green one, matched my P-99. I've put the P-22 on lay-away.

Black and right handed.

These are the sights I'm getting for mines (are they what you have too?)-

http://www.waltheramerica.com/ShoppingBag....=347&ctgr=4

Also thinking on a forward handgrip. Know any good ones that would fit weaver rail?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts