MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Tulsa OK. for the Wanenmacher's Arms Show Sat 20th. It was jam packed this first day lots of dealers dealing. I found some HSM (Hunting Shack) 223 55Gr. V-Max Match Ammo. selling for $19/50rds. First time I have found any of it so I bought 200rds to see how it works in my AR.

Finding any range type Ammo. in 223 at fairly good prices is getting really tough.

Looks like people were getting real worried about another weapons ban getting pushed into law. It really had many AR prices being pushed up.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
Can you still walk?

It's a humongous show, walks you till you drop!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
G56 said:
Can you still walk?

It's a humongous show, walks you till you drop!
===

Had to park in the back pasture even took my GPS so I could find my car later. The floor is bare cold concrete after a few hours walking on it you feet and knees feel like mush.

Then hiking back to my car carrying a bag of books Ammo. and other wonderful firearm stuff I was glad to just see it all end for this time.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Tulsa is always an awesome show and there were plenty of dealers selling M&Ps at distibutor prices around $900. I couldn't believe how much ammo prices have gone up. A case of WW white box was going for $450 and WW w/penetrator core $500. My feet are still sore.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mag318 said:
Tulsa is always an awesome show and there were plenty of dealers selling M&Ps at distibutor prices around $900. I couldn't believe how much ammo prices have gone up. A case of WW white box was going for $450 and WW w/penetrator core $500. My feet are still sore.
====

I did not see any Glock Armorers this is strange. Or I must have missed seeing them. :roll:

There was this bunch from Montana sellingtheir Ammo. The hunting shack "HSM" Ammo. I picked up 200 rounds of 55gr V-Max range to see how it works.

www.thehuntingshack.com

Raffters "S" the best IMHO leather crafters were there I again bought another nice belt bought one last year also.

http://www.raftersgunleather.com/Belts.htm

Bought so small AR repair parts and a really nice AR Assembly book.

Looked at a some RRA Lowers but they wanted $375 I felt this was somewhat high. :roll:

wife bought a small coke at $3 what a rip. Thats the Tulsa County powers putting the bit on the vendors so they have to become pricy.

All togather it was a reallynice show looking forward to their next one.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I used to love going to the gun shows in Tulsa. Last one I went to was when I was around 15/16 maybe 6-7 years ago. Someone accidentally shot someone standing next to them through the thigh with a pistol in the middle of the show at the Expo Center. Talk about a place going from extremely loud/talkative to instantly silent as a ghost town... then everyone pulling out cell phones. Good stuff.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
josh said:
I used to love going to the gun shows in Tulsa. Last one I went to was when I was around 15/16 maybe 6-7 years ago. Someone accidentally shot someone standing next to them through the thigh with a pistol in the middle of the show at the Expo Center. Talk about a place going from extremely loud/talkative to instantly silent as a ghost town... then everyone pulling out cell phones. Good stuff.
====

Two years ago a dealer let a loaded rifle get handed to someone it got fired and two people were slightly injured.
The dealer got quickly kicked out of the show.

They are a lot more careful now days about firearm safety and it's been safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts