MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The M&P 45 I have is fantastic & I just can't pass up the free mags with a rebate. Decisions, decisions..I cannot make up my mind. 8)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I like the .40, simply a great cailber you wont be sorry.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I started off with a M&P45 and then added the 9c. That gave me a max-stopping power full sized for my nightstand, and a cheap to shoot consealable to round out my collection.

·
Registered
505 Posts
i can see how this could be a very tough decision... :twisted:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have (2) .45s and a 9mm. I love shooting them all. I have been shooting ammo cans of .45. The price has been getting a little tight for .45 ammo which is why I got the 9 so I could cut the price in half and do more shooting. Plus My Sweetie likes the mild recoil of the 9 and she has it for home protection.

Check out the 9MM

·
Registered
191 Posts
I got the 40c and the fullsize 9 and i would not take anything for them. i do not think you can go wrong with any choice just depends on what you want to do with it.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Dylan Riley said:
The M&P 45 I have is fantastic & I just can't pass up the free mags with a rebate. Decisions, decisions..I cannot make up my mind. 8)

I have the 9 full and just ordered the 9c. The guys at the gun range asked me why I would want another 9. I told them that I wanted the compact model for CCW and I could keep the caliber the same, for the time being. Part of this decision was the price of ammo.

Later, I plan to go after the 40's, both full and compact.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Well have you decided on what your next M&P will be?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
screw it just get one of each

·
Registered
171 Posts
I would get a 9 so I could shoot more.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts