MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been really warm here the last few days. It seems like it's been a long time since it was 60 degrees at 2:00 in the morning. I should be out in the garage reloading. :roll:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Have to agree with you. I'm going bird hunting this morning and I'm used to packing on the layers. Not so today! But I love it!! Perfect temps. 55 at 5 in the morning!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
It was about 80 degrees while I was down at the pool earlier.....

But I am in Doha, Qatar so that is par for the course in the winter

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tbone said:
Have to agree with you. I'm going bird hunting this morning and I'm used to packing on the layers. Not so today! But I love it!! Perfect temps. 55 at 5 in the morning!!

Awesome. Where are you going hunting at? What species?

·
Registered
177 Posts
YukonGlocker said:
[quote name='Tbone']Have to agree with you. I'm going bird hunting this morning and I'm used to packing on the layers. Not so today! But I love it!! Perfect temps. 55 at 5 in the morning!!

Awesome. Where are you going hunting at? What species?[/quote]

We went out to commercial land around Wagoner. We've gone out there a couple of times to hunt some quail. Used to go on public lands way back but my grandpa doesn't have dogs anymore so we decided to try this place out. Not quite like "the real thing" but good enough for me. Got to try out my hand-me-down 1100 so it was a win, win

1 - 8 of 8 Posts