MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a quote from this silencertalk.com thread:

He has been posting under several different aliases over at Glocktalk, AR15.com, Sturmgewehr.com, thefiringline.com, candlepowerforums, gunboards.com, uzitalk.com, subguns.com, sturmgewehr.com, hkpro.com, ebay , etc. He goes by numerous names : "TacticalJoe", "Joeybadabang", "Joeybadabang86", "Joeybadabing", "JT20040", "JoeBiggie0070".

That thread has links to this sigforum.com thread (plus a second at that site) and this arfcom thread.

Some of the exceptionally persistent, and/or LEOs, have gotten/are getting refunds. A very, very small number of people have even posted that they've received what they've bought. But I suspect that -- unless he really gets hammered by his local authorities -- he'll just keep on doing what's he's doing anytime he finds a forum where he isn't already known.

D.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
Thanks for the warning.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
might I suggest considering making use of heatware if you are buying or selling on forums.

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=52742

THat's my entry, I ahven't bought or sold via forums since I entered it, but at the very least you can check me out on other forums, and you know I'm not changing names if you check my postcounts there.

Just an idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts