MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warren rear with front factory night sight.

I have them in stock,

Front sights I have 2.

I highly reccomend this combo.

Jester

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The U shape notch, and the outside of the sight allows more of a sight picture, not a big block.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I should probably go look at your store before I ask this but it is late (early) and I just got home. What is the width and depth of the notch on these?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Jester, I feel like I'm single handedly making your car payments...

*sigh*

Off to the mp-store I go...

Actually, Jester, these are being offered in straight 8 tritium set up, yes? Can you get your mitts on them with an orange rear tritium vile, and serrated? Not sure if they do that combo...

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not yet, Scott was really trying to get these out then start on others.

I don't think serrations will be included, nature of the beast, Scott is trying to keep the eye on the front sight.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Notch Depth - .120

Notch Width - .150

·
Registered
524 Posts
Alright, so you will have tritium rear's (orange, pretty please!) in the straight 8 config at a later time? Or are you only stocking the plain version?

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right now I only have the plain.. I'm not sure what Scott has in the future. I don't design them, I just use/sell them.

I am pushing for a straight 8 setup, don't know about purdy erng though.

·
Registered
103 Posts
YukonGlocker,

Look at Jester's top picture. You can see that all the corners are rounded. No two lines on the rear sight come to a sharp intersection. The eye likes to follow a line until it finds a sharp corner, and then it stops. Also, the wide U notch allows a lot of light to come around the front sight. These two facts work together to draw the eye to the front sight. I haven't shot a gun with the Warren's yet, but I am going to sometime soon. Just handling and dryfiring a G17 with them, I was fairly impressed. We'll see what happens when I get a chance to actually shoot with them.

Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts