MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after bugging the tar out of you guys, I finally picked up some different sights. Thanks to Jester and the MP Store, I received them fast.

I am not much of a review writer, but I will put down some thoughts. My last gun was a Glock G27 that had the regular Trijicon 3 dot set up. I have been reading about those who prefer just the front sight to have the tritium insert, so I thought I would try that this time around. A friend here at work in the machine shop help me install them yesterday. I really like the Warren Tactical sight. It is fast and not distracting. My eyes go right to the front sight
. I am going to give it some time before I say a lot about using only the one dot system in low light. For now, it is interesting. Much different than the 3 dot system!! When using two hands in a draw, I am petty much right on. When just using one hand, I am not always right on. It may be that when they release the Warren Tactical with the single tritium tube under the notch, I may get that one. But I am just going to give this set up some time. I really think that with some practice it is going to be just fine.

While I was installing the rear sight, I took the opportunity and polished the FP Block. This has helped to smooth the trigger pull. Also, thanks to some help from YukonGlocker , I was able to remove the Striker and polish it up some also. Thanks YG!! This is the furthest I have ever gone into one of my pistols. It was fun. I am going to have to do some more!

Also thanks UPSguy for your help.

Anyway, that is about all I have to say. I do like the sights! They were a good investment.

Ron

Here are some pics. I must say though, that I wish they were better. I have seen other pics posted on these forums of sights and wished that they were better. When I took these pics, I found out that this type of picture is not very easy to take!!

Old Sights.

Warren Tactical (plain) Rear + S&W Factory Trijicon Front

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ront,

ETA: Never mind, I just found the MP Store at the bottom of the home page.

I am new here and don't know how to access the MP Store. Is there a web site? I want to put a Warren rear sight on my M&P. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MadDog

·
Registered
52 Posts
MadDogDan said:
Ront,

ETA: Never mind, I just found the MP Store at the bottom of the home page.

I am new here and don't know how to access the MP Store. Is there a web site? I want to put a Warren rear sight on my M&P. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MadDog
www.mp-store.com

I just got my Warren rear from MP-store, but the factory Tritium fronts are on backorder.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I must have gotten my Trijicon front sight just in time
. Sorry you have to wait M&P9C.

Ron

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was about a week ago, maybe just a bit more.

Ron

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
Exceptionally good photos!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts