MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the warren tactical rear on and after one session at the range, I noticed that the screw had worked its way out and was lost. Is this a special screw or can I get it at a hardware store?

What kind of screw is it, what size, etc. This is my primary carry piece and want to get it back in commission asap. Thanks in advance for you help.

·
Registered
298 Posts
kbatty said:
I just got the warren tactical rear on and after one session at the range, I noticed that the screw had worked its way out and was lost. Is this a special screw or can I get it at a hardware store?

What kind of screw is it, what size, etc. This is my primary carry piece and want to get it back in commission asap. Thanks in advance for you help.

Contact Scott Warren at www.warrentactical.com for another screw. You should use a tiny bit of blue loc-tite to hold the screw in.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I got tired of my warren sight floating back and forth. I drilled open the hole and tapped it for the next large size up. I believe it was an 8-32. I also swapped the soft stainless set screw for a hardened alloy steel screw. It has not moved since.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts