MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Thank's!!!!

Very good photography and very inspirational! 8)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is just one of those days of me and many Americans wondering WTF is going on over there.
I started watching videos, and found this.......Made me feel damn good inside, so I had to share!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Thanks for taking the time Kris... The Soldiers currently serving overseas appreciate the support of fellows like you. Hell, they may even buy you a beer I would. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
that one tugs at the heart and soul. another good find FF thanks .God bless America and our troops

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just wish we could all American Soldiers and Fellow American sit around a thousand tables and buy rounds for eachother. That would be the party of a lifetime!!

Morgan......Its guys like you and our brothers and sisters overseas that are protecting our families!! How could anyone forget that? After all we should be thanking you brother!!!

·
Registered
573 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
G56 said:
One of the best ones around, it was put together by a 15 year old girl, YouTube has had over 7 MILLION HITS on this video!

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=erva...&autoplay=1

I hadn't seen that before and to be honest I cried like a little baby for an hour before I could post this.

Thanks for all your support for my brothers ans sister in harms way...

·
Site Staff
9,612 Posts
I have to admit there seems to be a problem with my monitor, every time I try to watch that my screen gets fuzzy!

·
Registered
573 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These are always so hard to watch.......But it only shows us what is really going on over there, and that there are many of us Americans standing behind our brothers and sisters and there families 100%!!!

God Bless the girl responsible for putting this video out there!!!!

G56 said:
One of the best ones around, it was put together by a 15 year old girl, YouTube has had over 7 MILLION HITS on this video!

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=erva...&autoplay=1

·
Registered
573 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts