MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for options available for the M&P Compact (isn't the rail slightly shorter than the full-size?). Pictures would be nice, too. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
367 Posts
thanks for the pics Maximo, nice looking babies you got there. I like the blasted controls on the full size. Very subdued.

·
Registered
53 Posts
johndoe1027 said:
thanks for the pics Maximo, nice looking babies you got there. I like the blasted controls on the full size. Very subdued.

I may polish the controls on the compact this weekend but I can't bring myself to do the tactical stippling on it though.

·
Registered
367 Posts
You did the controls? Are they coated with something? I'd like to do the same if I could. I have no way to coat anything though, just polish.

Ah crap, we are hijacking. You want to start a thread for us? Maybe put it in the smith section or something.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey, does anyone know if the Insight XML Light, like Maximo's Compact ensemble [very nice btw], will drop right into the M&P Fullsize or is it too short?

·
Registered
60 Posts
M&P 40c with Insight X2L

Not nearly as bright as my Surefire E2, but certainly sufficient for in a building. Laser is bright enough to see at 25 yards in bright sun. You can select light only or light and laser. No laser only. Still, for the size, it's pretty damn impressive.

·
Registered
471 Posts
The only thing that I don't like about the Insight light (besides not being as bright as others) is that the control sits way far forward. It should be back around the trigger guard.

Ron

·
Registered
188 Posts
I love the option of having a light but finding a good selection of holsters to accomodate has been a challenge so far...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts