MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw some good stuff tonight. M&P had a lot of time dedicated on a couple of the shows tonight. Enjoyed watching them. Anyone else see them tonight?
 

·
Site Staff
Joined
·
9,618 Posts
I always record them and watch them on Thursday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
Watched them all...but what happened to the Personal Defense show?? It was replaced by a hunting dog show...did PD go off the air all ready??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
ArmyCop said:
Saw some good stuff tonight. M&P had a lot of time dedicated on a couple of the shows tonight. Enjoyed watching them. Anyone else see them tonight?


Yep, stayed up till 0100 this morning watching them. Nicely done!



Chuck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Online TV Guide shows Personal Defense is back on next week

Arizona Smithshooter said:
Watched them all...but what happened to the Personal Defense show?? It was replaced by a hunting dog show...did PD go off the air all ready??


I was disappointed last night it wasn't on. It's my favorite of the group. Online TV Guide shows it on next week and that's usually reliable. So fingers crossed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Ok, maybe I am a bit behind, But I want to watch too.....lol What shows are you fellas watching? All I watch is Future Weapons, and Military channell.....lol help a lost brother out.....lol



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,555 Posts
The Outdoor Channel....

finalfusion said:
Ok, maybe I am a bit behind, But I want to watch too.....lol What shows are you fellas watching? All I watch is Future Weapons, and Military channell.....lol help a lost brother out.....lol





It's The Outdoor Channel. It didn't come with the Dish package we got so I ordered it. It only cost me about $1.50 or so a month extra. Well worth it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Re: The Outdoor Channel....

TxPhantom said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Ok, maybe I am a bit behind, But I want to watch too.....lol What shows are you fellas watching? All I watch is Future Weapons, and Military channell.....lol help a lost brother out.....lol





It's The Outdoor Channel. It didn't come with the Dish package we got so I ordered it. It only cost me about $1.50 or so a month extra. Well worth it.
[/quote]



Right on brother, I will be contactin Direct Tv Tonight!!!! Cant F'N wait, so they do frequesnt M&P testing etc`? Awesome
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,555 Posts
Re: The Outdoor Channel and Jim Zumbo....

finalfusion said:
[quote name='TxPhantom'][quote name='finalfusion']Ok, maybe I am a bit behind, But I want to watch too.....lol What shows are you fellas watching? All I watch is Future Weapons, and Military channell.....lol help a lost brother out.....lol





It's The Outdoor Channel. It didn't come with the Dish package we got so I ordered it. It only cost me about $1.50 or so a month extra. Well worth it.
[/quote]



Right on brother, I will be contactin Direct Tv Tonight!!!! Cant F'N wait, so they do frequesnt M&P testing etc`? Awesome[/quote]



If I remember correctly, I think I just went to the list of channels on "my favorites" and found it was one of the channels I didn't get (high lighted in red on mine) clicked on it and it asked me if I wanted to ad it and what it would cost. I just accepted it and got it instantly and was billed on my next Dish bill. The shooting shows are only on on Wednesday but several times during the day and night.



While we are on the subject of shooting related shows, on one of the other hunting and fishing channel I caught the Ted Nugent show where he intervued Jim Jumbo. Jim sounded truely sorry for his statements regarding the black rifles. I think what he said was foolish but he sounded sincere and, I for one, feel he should be accepted back into the fold. It seems a shame to have his career ruined over a stupid remark. Did anyone see this and do any of you guys agree with me? Am I being too soft on him? :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Lineup in a block is

finalfusion said:
Ok, maybe I am a bit behind, But I want to watch too.....lol What shows are you fellas watching? All I watch is Future Weapons, and Military channell.....lol help a lost brother out.....lol





Cowboys

Shooting Gallery

Shooting USA

American Rifleman

Guns & Ammo

Personal Defense



And on the VS channel on Friday at 5:30PM or Sunday at 2:00PM is Front Sight Challenge which pits 4 shooters (so far 2 cops vs. 2 civilians) in a shooting contest with 1 being eliminated each stage. Different weapons each week, handgun, shotgun, rifle, full-auto.



Not on this week - but TV Guide lists it back on next week. Many weeks the civilian wins.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
763 Posts
Thanks to you guys i ordered the Outdoor channel on Wed afternoon and watched my first night of shooting shows that evening. It's ch. 606 on Directv, and $1.99/mo for those who don't know. I was looking through the guide and see that there's an hour long show on Sat at 12:30 pm called "Inside USA SHooting" it says its the world cup shot in Texas. Sure am glad i bought that DVD recorder




Thanks for the tips.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top