MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to i-Shot!!!!

I already have the mag bag that they have, and love it, quality is outstanding, I'll probably be buying a range bag now!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
I was over on some forum...forgot which...when the i-SHOT bag was being designed, maybe 5 years ago? It was put together with lots of input from shooters. I bought one from the first batch. I sold the smaller version after i-SHOT contributed a truckload of the large tournament shooter type bags (I think before they were called Modular) as door prizes at a regional IDPA match and I won one. Worked out great, I was going to buy one anyway. These bags are first tier construction and features, every detail designed to last. If you need a bag, I don't think you can do better at any price.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks for picking up our slack, sheepdog

I would have answered sooner except that this Ernesto situation wasn't much help. We lost power for the latter part of the day yesterday.

Anyway, thanks again.

·
Registered
373 Posts
You're welcome Helmie. There are about 3-4 companies I have dealt with since I started shooting regularly that have provided me with extraordinary service or value, and I want to mention them any time I can...and yours is at the top of the "great" list. I hope I can help people avoid some of the HEADACHE grade product related events we all read about on the boards.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts