1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
505 Posts
that is really awesome...you should all check this video out...

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
What a treat!

Great story about a worthy person and a great American. It's nice to see ABC take a little time away from America bashing to actually do a positive news story. It's a start I guess.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I don't think you can watch that and not have a tear well up. So much for being a tough guy.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Man that really struck a chord with me, got tight in the throat watching it. What a selfless act. People don't know how much that really means to those guys coming home, but one look at that CPT and you could tell.

People think supporting the troops is driving around with a bumper sticker, but I guess its better then the alternative (Vietnam).

I'm going to spread this film around a bit, not enough positive stuff on the net today.

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been spreading it around ever since I got it earlier today, it definitely strikes a chord!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Every service person I see, I try to go to them, shake their hand and thank them for their service. Vietnam Veterans of America is making sure another generation of servicemen and women don't get treated the way we did. My son has even had his lunch bought without the person identifying themself to him. At least Charlie was kinda afraid to die. These crazies believe they're going to heaven. Anyway, I ramble. My point is: please shake their hands and thank 'em for their service. That really makes them feel good. Semper Fi

1 - 8 of 8 Posts