MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, waiting till I turn 21 in august, Have pretty much desided I'm buying a M&P, probably a .40. am searching now for a local shop with some good prices. I hope I can find a shop that carries the package deal with the mags, holster, and stuff.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Welcome and happy early b-day! i tell you what, I have an XD40 I will sell you so I can buy another M&P....lmao
Joking, you might the right choice, M&P's are on top right now and getting more and more popular as the days go by. Seems like this site gets an average of 2-5 newb;s everyday, that has got to say something about the folks @ S&W and there new M&P series! :wink:

Again, welcome, dont drink too much on your b-day, man I remember when I turned 21 I felt like a king, just going to the store to buy my friends and myself booz whenever I wanted was great, but after about a year straight I kind of burnt out.....lmao It gets old but it is fun while it lasts brother!

Make sure you get a range report to us here at MP-Pistol.

Happy shooting 8)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The funny thing is I condidered buying a XD, but I just like the reputation of S&W and all the good reports I've heard about the M&P. I'll try to stay walking strait, but I don't have much to worry about, don't have much of a taste for the booze anyways :wink: Well, in moderation!!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome aboard and happy Birthday (early).

Good choice on the M&P. I have a fullsize 9 I like a lot and just purchased a fullsize 40 a couple days ago. I am still in the waiting ten days to pick it up routine here on the left coast. I am sure anxious to get to put the 40 thru its' paces.

Enjoy the new gun when you get it and like one of the previous posters mentioned, be sure and give us a range report.

And above all, be safe.....

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts