MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my wife has decided that My M&P9, that I've been modifying and playing with is much better than her Berretta's and Walthers, so now She's getting a new Compact M&P9 mod2 and I've also built up 3 other Mod 1 M&P 9/40/.357, so I kinda need more magazines. I'm looking at buying just more of the full size magazines, since they will also work on her compact and not have to worry about keeping track of the different sizes, other than the ones that are coming with hers.

So who all make new magazines for the M&Ps and which one seems to have the best reputation? Just in case, if there are some out there that are plastic sleeve, instead of the OEM style metal sleeve magazines, I'll avoid them. I'm interested in OEM style and type magazines. I still plan on buying some of the Factory OEMs but I'd like to have a few range magazines that aren't so critical and save a few bucks.

Thanks
John

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've got 3 S&W mags (two 7 round and one 8 round) and 3 ProMag (8 round) magazines and have run around 1000 rounds using all of the magazines with my M&P 9mm M2.0 without any failure to feed or jams.

The only thing I don't like about the ProMag is the bottom spacer between the base plate and the mag well is loose. I've tightened them up by heating and shrinking them with a hair dryer and they are good to go.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts