MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Words of Rosie from her tv show.

“We are not talking about taking away guns from hunters, we are talking about illegal guns like 9mm semi-automatics. These illegal guns kill people every time they are used”

Same show

Quote:

“All illegal guns like the 9mm semi-automatic pistol need to be taken away from the ordinary people by a door to door search of homes and anyone found to have such a weapon should be tossed in jail”

When ask if that would include her personal bodyguards that go every where with her, her reply was

Quote:

“No, they are here to protect me and the guns they posses is a tool for that job”

This confirms several things about Rosie:

Rosie feels her life means more then the ordinary persons.

People who don't use guns (we are not counting her bodyguard here) don't understand what is and isn't illegal and sound like a total idiot when they speak.

People who don't use guns don't understand gun terminology. News Flash for you Rosie, (some hunting rifles are lever action, some are pump, some are bolt and some are SEMI-AUTOMATIC).

The anti-gunners don't want stricter gun laws, they want guns removed entirely.

Thanks Rosie, for once again clarifying the anti-gun position and for your un-bias news statements.

Do us all a favor Rosie, stick to what you know like eating donuts and acting stupid. For which you are the queen of both.

A buddy sent me this post from a forum he reads. I just don't see how people can really be that dumb and have absolutely no common sense. It's just really sad that they are out there they get heard more than the ones with good ideas.

It amazing how when it comes to everyone else they shouldnt be able to protect theirselves with guns but when it comes to her they can. URRRGHHHH!! It drives me crazy. :twisted:

·
Registered
910 Posts
I was watching The View earlier(bite me, I'm in Germany - the only stuff in English was that or Brokeback Mountain - no lie), and heard her BS about guns. While I'm not sure that is word for word what she said, it seems close. She's a total idiot.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I wish that fat, stupid b*tch would come get my gun herself. For that matter let anyone come to my house and try to take my guns.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
Her body guard needs to hit her up side the head.

I honestly wonder who in their right mind would be willing to put themselves in harms way for someone like that.

·
Registered
139 Posts
raz-0 said:
I honestly wonder who in their right mind would be willing to put themselves in harms way for someone like that.

Thats a very good question. Then again I wonder if they would even try to stop anything if it were to happen because I know for sure that I wouldn't.

·
Registered
501 Posts
raz-0 said:
[quote name='Morgan Walker']Her body guard needs to hit her up side the head.

I honestly wonder who in their right mind would be willing to put themselves in harms way for someone like that.[/quote]

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
139 Posts
Like I said I'd take the money but I would not stop anything if it were to happen. And I hope that her bodyguards don't do anything when the time comes. That would be one of the best days of my life.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe that bodyguard only gets paid to act like hes protecting her..
I'd have to get paid A LOT to just be around her. Being around someone like that is enough to drive a person to crazy enough to do something stupid.

·
Registered
141 Posts
We should make guns illegal and then everybody should just hire a full time bodyguard. Great solution Rosie, I'll just have the $200,000+ deducted right out of my paycheck. We all make millions a year and a personal bodyguard is a small expense for everyone. What an idiot.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Well in that case it's also part of my job to carry a gun because I am my own bodyguard. Just because I can't afford a bodyguard doesn't mean that I can't protect myself and others around me. I don't carry a gun around because I think it's cool. It's my right and I do it so that crap like this doesn't happen to me or anyone else around me. The world is a safer place when law abiding citizens carry arms. If they don't want to carry a gun don't but don't stop us from carrying if we want to. As soon as these idiots realize this then we will be better off.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
You can't blame Rosie for her dumb remarks. The words she uses have turned her into a total nutcase bit*h much like the Glock 9mm turned Cho into a mass murderer

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
She deserves more!!

I hate it when you guys are this nice to Rosie! :twisted:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts