MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard what the new M&P promotions are for Jan 1 2008 - ??.

I'm looking into an M&P15T and am curious to know what (if any) promotions they will be offering. I liked last quarter's alot. As long as they offer 2 free mags I'm happy!!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
BallBreaker said:
I might be wrong but I think the ones they got going now goes on till the last of January.

You're right on the M&P & Sigma pistol promos.

The M&P15 rifle promo ended on 12/31.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I'm ready for another accessories promo. I have my eye on a couple of those Performance Center shirts.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the responses guys.

I went to the Smith website and saw the promotions for the M&P15's but they're expired. They lapsed as of the 1st. Anyone close enough to the company to know this early?

·
Site Staff
9,636 Posts
This is the only one running to Jan 31.

Between November 1 and January 31, 2008 purchase any New Smith & Wesson

i-Bolt or Model 460 or 500 revolver and buy a Sigma* pistol for $99.00 at participating dealers.

The M&P rifle promo ended Dec 31.

Request must be postmarked by January 15, 2008. Offer valid only on NEW Smith & Wesson M&P15 Rifles purchased between Nov. 1, 2007, and Dec. 31, 2007.
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/sto...sectionId=10002

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Todd....I was interested in the M&P15 offer the most. I'm lookin at one here for $1095. He tells me that this is the LE only price and the Joe shmoe price is $1395. BUT....always a but......He has two that were slighty used on trade in that he can sell for $1095. I'm in, right? or should I go for the Shmoe price + $99 to get the Sigma, 2 clips and a knife??

M&P15T by the way.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts