MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard what the new M&P promotions are for Jan 1 2008 - ??.

I'm looking into an M&P15T and am curious to know what (if any) promotions they will be offering. I liked last quarter's alot. As long as they offer 2 free mags I'm happy!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I might be wrong but I think the ones they got going now goes on till the last of January.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
BallBreaker said:
I might be wrong but I think the ones they got going now goes on till the last of January.

You're right on the M&P & Sigma pistol promos.

The M&P15 rifle promo ended on 12/31.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I heard if you buuy the complete M&P line they will give you an M1A1 Abrahms tank.
Sorry just couldn't pass that up.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
MP40Dale said:
I heard if you buuy the complete M&P line they will give you an M1A1 Abrahms tank.
Sorry just couldn't pass that up.

Oh Brudda!

·
Registered
115 Posts
What if you already have a tank? Any other choices?

·
Registered
20 Posts
BallBreaker said:

You are correct. A $50 rebate and two (2) extra magazines with purchase of any M&P or Sigma pistol. This is current until 31 January 2008.

·
Registered
12 Posts
rebatew

the rebates for the M&P 15 are confusing. One place looks like the rebate ends 12-31, but if you look at the $99 sigma deal it seems you have an option of the 2 free gifts and that ends 1-31. :?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the responses guys.

I went to the Smith website and saw the promotions for the M&P15's but they're expired. They lapsed as of the 1st. Anyone close enough to the company to know this early?

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
This is the only one running to Jan 31.

Between November 1 and January 31, 2008 purchase any New Smith & Wesson

i-Bolt or Model 460 or 500 revolver and buy a Sigma* pistol for $99.00 at participating dealers.

The M&P rifle promo ended Dec 31.

Request must be postmarked by January 15, 2008. Offer valid only on NEW Smith & Wesson M&P15 Rifles purchased between Nov. 1, 2007, and Dec. 31, 2007.
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/sto...sectionId=10002

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
It's much more likely that when they decided to extend the offer another month, someone forgot to change the fine print. You can always call Smith on Monday to find out for sure.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Todd....I was interested in the M&P15 offer the most. I'm lookin at one here for $1095. He tells me that this is the LE only price and the Joe shmoe price is $1395. BUT....always a but......He has two that were slighty used on trade in that he can sell for $1095. I'm in, right? or should I go for the Shmoe price + $99 to get the Sigma, 2 clips and a knife??

M&P15T by the way.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts