MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What caliber MP would you buy next??

We now have the MP40.. The 9mm and 357 Sig is to follow soon and then possibly the MP45.. What gun would you buy next??? I would like to see an MP10..

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Based on what I've seen with the MP40 I will also seek the MP45 when this becomes available. The MP9 has great capacity at 18 but I just don't want another 9mm.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
right now I'm content with 40 S&W, since thats all I reload for and have over 7k rounds on hand for... 45 acp might be nice, but not needed for me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'll probably end up grabbing up the MP9. I'll blow through 1500 to 2000 9mm rounds in a month sometimes. That's what I shoot mostly these days. I want to get some reloading gear eventually, and everytime I get ready to buy something, I get sidetracked with something else. I think I'll probably gear up to reload for .40 and .45acp. I'll just keep buying factory 9mm.

I haven't given much thought to a third M&P, but if I did get a third, it probably be the 45acp version.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I just cant wait for the .45 ACP to come out. Not too much into the GAP round, so .45 ACP will be my next.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Have the 9, and I might try out the 45.

For the most part my plan is to stick with one caliber. Im not to keen on having "similar" magazines of different calibers - for IDENTICAL guns no less. That seems to me like a bad situation just waiting to happen.

Also, Im starting to stockpile my SHTF ammo. 9mm, 38spec, ans 5.56. Any more just adds to the logistical nightmare.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Since I know I'm gonna love the M&P in .40 when I get it on Friday, I'll probably go ahead and pick up the 9mm in a few months unless their are problems with the gun and I don't anticipate any.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I should have the 9m MP in a couple of weeks. Will also pick up the 45acp when ever it comes out. Still would like to see a 10mm again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
poll

just got my 9mm m&p--far superior to glocks--it sure should be-- now on sw's 3rd try!!--poll---now waiting for 45acp--the 45gap is a non-starter--happy 4th to all--dmd45 :!:

·
Registered
24 Posts
thinking about the full size 9mm or compact .40S&W, unless the .45ACP comes out fairly soon, I'm getting the "buying bug" real bad - I don't know how long I can hold out

·
Registered
4 Posts
just got the 9, and the .45 has been givin me the come-hither!
or maybe if a 5" comes out i'll get one again in 9mm... just for practicality.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts