MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious about what the standard M & P 9 ships with. I just got mine Saturday at a local shop and it had a carry case, 1-17 Mag, 2-16 mags, a Paddle Holster, a 2 Mag Holster and a Master Lock. Oh yeah, and the spent casing. I paid $500 out the door.

G

·
I'm in Cali, so only 10-round mags are legal here.

Inside the case I got two 10-round magazines, a wire lock, spent casing, and 2 removable grips. And to be really anal, also the manual and registration card. And I got nightsights on mines w/o internal lock.

What brand/model paddle holster is it that came with yours?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darn, I forgot about the grips, manuals etc., I got those too. The holster is a Bladetech, S&W Military Police.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I didn't get a holster. Here, that's the package that comes with the XD. I got in on a special: 3 17round mags, 3 backstraps, and a box of 147gr. silvertips(I wonder why?) all inside a nice S&W case for $439.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I wish I'd have got one with the holster & mag pouch.

Mine came with:

Two seventeen round mags

Two back grips of different sizes

Wire lock

Test round case

No manual

·
Registered
583 Posts
Va_Dinger said:
I wish I'd have got one with the holster & mag pouch.

Mine came with:

Two seventeen round mags

Wire lock

Test round case

No manual

No manual? Are you sure it wasn't hidden under the foam padding in the plastic case? Anyway, S&W will be eager to mail you one or you can download it from their web site.

·
Registered
319 Posts
mine came with 2 17rds mags, S,M,L insert, manual/warrenty card, sealed fired case, and hard case and nifty little M&P pin

·
Registered
45 Posts
Smith Shooter said:
[quote name='Va_Dinger']I wish I'd have got one with the holster & mag pouch.

Mine came with:

Two seventeen round mags

Wire lock

Test round case

No manual

No manual? Are you sure it wasn't hidden under the foam padding in the plastic case? Anyway, S&W will be eager to mail you one or you can download it from their web site.[/quote]

I just checked again - no manual.

Who would I email to get one sent?

·
Registered
264 Posts
My new MP9 came with:

1 Gun w/ Medium grip installed.

3 17 round magazines

1 Blade Tech Revo holster

1 Blade Tech Revo dual mag carrier

1 Large grip insert

1 Small grip insert

1 Orange clear chamber indicator

1 Manual

1 Registration card

1 Master lock

Dealer Price $515, Paid $130 out the door after ditching my G19 that has not been used in over 4 years.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My Mp9 came with:

1Gun w/ Medium grip installed.

2 17 round magazines

1 Large grip insert

1 Small grip insert

1 Orange clear chamber indicator

A manual but for S&W revolvers....

1 Registration card

1 Master lock

A warranty card

·
Registered
471 Posts
Was there some kind of a deal where the Blade Tech holster & mag carrier came with the gun. I sure did not get that stuff.

Ron

·
Registered
5 Posts
Weird, with mine I received 2-17 round clips, a lock, ballistics casing, a manual and two other sizes for the grip (small and large). No holster though...and I got hosed on the price, $640 out the door with night sights!!! But it was worth every penny.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Spider, Not sure if it was a special or a special pack. The same shop jstu got an M & P .40 with the same set up. It may be an option to the dealers. I will see if the shop owner had a choice in set up or if that is what they sent him.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My dealer said it was a tactical setup and a bonus buy that Smith and wesson had came out with. i paid 500 for mine and it came with the full set up. Three 17 round mags, two extra grips, the mag holster, and the gun holster. I know that A lot of places around here sell just the gun for around 500.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just got mine a few weeks ago. Same as an above poster:

Gun with medium installed

Wire Lock

Orange Barrel Plug Thingie

Sampled brass

Manual

Wire Lock

Two 17 round mags

Small and Large backstraps in pocket

The dealer added another clip and a box of 50 147 gr JHP Silvertips for $439. These guys also had Winchester 50 round boxes (winclean I think) for $7.00 each.

Another dealer added a bladetech holster and twin mag holder as their "bonus" for $500. Oh, and a mangled backstrap tool because they couldn't read the directions and pried it out without turning it 90 degrees.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts