Votes: 0 0.0%
  • standard clip

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always used the j-clip. just curious what others are using..

thanks

im gonna try to add a poll

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don't have a c-tac anymore but I always liked the V-clips, the regular clips wouldn't hold it one place and it would wander on me. The v-clips were so much more comfortable.

Jon

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I have standard clips on each of my CTACs as do most people. I tried the C-clips and was not happy with them at all. I suspect if I needed the ultra discreet tuckable carry that I would be happy with the V-clips. People usually give them good reviews.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I prefer the regular clip. I'm not tucking and I usually wear a black belt. Plus, whether it's my slight spare tire or not, the C-clips just don't hold right when I move around, but it also could be a too-narrow belt. The stocks work just fine.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Cruze, another option is a combination depending on your needs. I just got back from an overseas gig and we tried different setups for the CTAC and the end users pretty much preferred a combination of a Standard-rear and a C-front.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the reason i ask, the j-clip. seems less noticeable to me. i typically wear church close all day. i untuck my shirt abit on all sides. the standards clips just seem tooo noticable... i've been debating on trying the c-clips. because i occasoinally move the holster, velcro is not an option.

i'd like more input on the c clips, why didn't you like them?? :?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I like the standard clips the most, and they are the most stable. I did not like the C-clips either, because I found that my belt would slip out of them way too easily.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts