MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Usually my Spyderco Delica4 and a small Case 3 blade pocket knife go everywhere with me except.... on a plane or Universal Studios and I may never go back there again.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
675 Posts
My forever knife is the Emerson CQC7-BW. No matter what firearm I may have on me, you can bet that the Emerson is right next to it.

Handgun holster Air gun Everyday carry Knife Blade

Reactions: zod

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I usually carry a Spyderco Dragonfly, doesn't scare the masses and gets the job done. Every now and then, I'll carry the kit above if I'm going somewhere rough or extended period of time. With a small flashlight of course, and a bigger folder or small fixed blade depending.

·
Registered
586 Posts
A small 1 battery Streamlight, three pocket knives. One on the keyring, one small one in the left front pants pocket and a bigger one attached to my belt but in the left pants pocket. The two in the left pocket are shaving sharp. The one on the key ring is used so much it doesn't stay sharp (so the other two can).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A small 1 battery Streamlight, three pocket knives. One on the keyring, one small one in the left front pants pocket and a bigger one attached to my belt but in the left pants pocket. The two in the left pocket are shaving sharp. The one on the key ring is used so much it doesn't stay sharp (so the other two can).
Same here. Carry a folding utility knife on the keychain. Use it for boxes and envelopes. Usually use my folder, but it does come in handy when I forget the folder at home or leave my folder at the workstation.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lately, I’ve been carrying a CRKT Pilar 3 D2 and an Olight i5T. Occasionally I will switch off to a Spyderco Dragonfly if I’m going a little more inconspicuous.
Olights catch a lot of grief. But never had a problem with any of mine. Have a few that go into rotations including the i5t. Solid lights. Pilar is a nice edc too. And easy on the wallet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts