MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me:

1) really stupid people (including bad drivers)

2) waiting for stuff

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Grimwulff said:
Me:

2) waiting for stuff

I think that is why we playfully bump heads brother I am sure you are a southern version of me

I yell at people in my car all the time my wife laughs at me though

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='Grimwulff']Me:

2) waiting for stuff

I think that is why we playfully bump heads brother I am sure you are a southern version of me

I yell at people in my car all the time my wife laughs at me though[/quote]

Yea... I can get pretty livid in the middle of Houston traffic... my fiancee just tells me to smoke another cigarette.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Grimwulff said:
[quote name='101Combat Vet'][quote name='Grimwulff']Me:

2) waiting for stuff

I yell at people in my car all the time my wife laughs at me though[/quote]

Yea... I can get pretty livid in the middle of Houston traffic... my fiancee just tells me to smoke another cigarette.[/quote]

I quit smoking while in Iraq so I get to bite my fingers

·
Registered
910 Posts
Popped collars, sunglasses which resemble huge licking ski goggles that you see on every trendy person nowadays, most drivers, guys at the range decked out in full camo just to sight in a gun(who you hiding from?)..., kids at the range "bumpfiring" their guns like idiots...

Basically people in general.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Gonna go with Josh on this one, just people in general. Most especially drunk people...when I'm not one of them.

·
Registered
512 Posts
PantherMan said:
Most especially drunk people...when I'm not one of them.

Nice...I cant agree more.

·
Registered
123 Posts
What really irks me is people that leave shopping carts set in parking lots instead of putting them where they are supposed to be. I have little dings on my cars from these things rolling into them. GRRRR!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Highlander said:
What really irks me is people that leave shopping carts set in parking lots instead of putting them where they are supposed to be. I have little dings on my cars from these things rolling into them. GRRRR!

I have a 6" scrape on my bumper where a cart ripped up my fiberglass. Sometimes I wish I could show my gun just so I can pistol whip some people.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Easily...stupid people. This thread cracked me up because I mutter that to myself almost daily.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Lr01 said:
lol, guys,

I would have to say....

stupid drivers.

people that say Flustrated. (it's not a word)..

.....OR "irregardless", or "couldn't care less" instead of "could care less". :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
choochboost said:
Easily...stupid people. This thread cracked me up because I mutter that to myself almost daily.

Yea, I think I say it almost 5 times every hour. I feel like the world is turning into the future of Idiocracy.

·
Registered
215 Posts
josh said:
Popped collars, sunglasses which resemble huge licking ski goggles that you see on every trendy person nowadays, most drivers, guys at the range decked out in full camo just to sight in a gun(who you hiding from?)..., kids at the range "bumpfiring" their guns like idiots...

Amen--- Everyone except me, of course. I would be the first one to admit it if I ever did anything that should irk someone.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
josh said:

Josh you and I need to have a beer or six one of these days...

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
akr said:
[quote name='josh']Popped collars, sunglasses which resemble huge licking ski goggles that you see on every trendy person nowadays, most drivers, guys at the range decked out in full camo just to sight in a gun(who you hiding from?)..., kids at the range "bumpfiring" their guns like idiots...

Amen--- Everyone except me, of course. I would be the first one to admit it if I ever did anything that should irk someone.
[/quote]

My shooting glasses have a band on the back to keep them on the face, and I often wear them as sunglasses, but when I do, I just put the normal arms on them and remove the strap.

http://www.discountsafetygear.com/aoma2x2airse.html

I got mine for about $35 from a local gun parts dealer with an online store front.

·
Registered
434 Posts
i hate killer monkeys

and so myself

·
Registered
259 Posts
+1 on the Stupid people. I have met more stupid people in the past 2 years since I moved here to AZ. and I cant stand it when they say, (DO WHUT ) when they don't hear or understand. Oh and the shopping cart thing too.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Me...

1. Ignorance

2. "Tactical Joe" - people who THINK AND ACT like they know everything about firearms.

3. The guy/girl who is always late, and drives like a madman

4. Ignorance

1 - 20 of 56 Posts