MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone using a Warren Rear sight with some sort of Optical Front Sight (Dawson? etc)

Thanks,

Jan

·
Registered
134 Posts
I am using a Warren rear with a HiViz front and it works great for me, but the sight really needs ambient light or it dissappears into the darkness.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
moshooter said:
I am using a Warren rear with a HiViz front and it works great for me, but the sight really needs ambient light or it dissappears into the darkness.

That's a nice combo, I was thinking of doing the same...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Using warren rear and green hiviz out front, shows up very well except in the shadows and twilight, but so what? Will be glad when the TFO for the M&P comes out, I think that with a warren rear it would be a killer set of sights.

·
Registered
134 Posts
junior said:
Using warren rear and green hiviz out front, shows up very well except in the shadows and twilight, but so what? Will be glad when the TFO for the M&P comes out, I think that with a warren rear it would be a killer set of sights.

Agreed, that is my ideal set up.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I just installed a WT rear sight, and I'm planning to add a Speed Shooter Specialties F/O front sight. Very similar to the Dawson, but they'll cut it to a custom height for you to zero your pistol at whatever range you desire...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts