MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just courious as to what holsters others are using to carry their M&P in. Has anyone found one that works better than others. I currently have a CTAC for another gun that I own and have been considering one of the Cross-Breed holsters for the M&P (once I get one again)

Thanks.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I am using a Speed Scabbard, from Desantis, ordered off the Smith & Wesson website. Looks good, works good, and has the M&P Logo embossed in the leather.

·
Registered
464 Posts
For now the Desantis speed scabbard OWB from the S&W site and an Andrews McDaniel for IWB.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a settable cant. Rides way too high for me, so I'm sending it back for a regular paddle. I have a couple of the regular paddles for other weapons, so I know they'll work for me.

Hope the settable cant works out better for you, BarbC.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have a Blade Tech Stingray OWB for mine, but I don't care for it at all...I currently carry my M&P at work in a High Noon Snapper that I had for a Springfield XD .45. It sticks out the bottom a little, but for work purposes it serves quite nicely. I may try to sell the Blade Tech and get a Comp Tac paddle...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Try wearing that kydex 24 hrs a day for 3 days including sleeping!
You will change your mind very quickly. Leather moves and breathes, kydex just sits there and pokes and pinches me. Great at the range it is but not for the man who carries 2-4-7.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.