MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just courious as to what holsters others are using to carry their M&P in. Has anyone found one that works better than others. I currently have a CTAC for another gun that I own and have been considering one of the Cross-Breed holsters for the M&P (once I get one again)

Thanks.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
I'll have my crossbreed this week, I'll let everyone know

·
Registered
113 Posts
C-Tac - Concealed under large t-shirt

Blackhawk CQC - Concealed under jacket or hooded sweatshirt; open carry

Smith & Wesson by DeSantis - formal attire :wink: (it is a nice looking holster)

·
Registered
573 Posts
I am using a Speed Scabbard, from Desantis, ordered off the Smith & Wesson website. Looks good, works good, and has the M&P Logo embossed in the leather.

·
Registered
464 Posts
For now the Desantis speed scabbard OWB from the S&W site and an Andrews McDaniel for IWB.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Comp-Tac Locking Paddle and Comp-Tac Gurka.

My wife has a Ready Tactical Dropped-Offset belt holster, in pink.

I'd post pictures but can't seem to figure out how to do it.

--Lin

·
Registered
373 Posts
Talon Tactical OWB. Nice holster.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a settable cant. Rides way too high for me, so I'm sending it back for a regular paddle. I have a couple of the regular paddles for other weapons, so I know they'll work for me.

Hope the settable cant works out better for you, BarbC.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Just got my crossbreed tuckable. Very comfortable, and stays where you put it. I got the adjustable one, and its working very nicely.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Talon Tactical model A10. ( I know hard to believe)

Been using this holster for both ccw and range work

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have a Blade Tech Stingray OWB for mine, but I don't care for it at all...I currently carry my M&P at work in a High Noon Snapper that I had for a Springfield XD .45. It sticks out the bottom a little, but for work purposes it serves quite nicely. I may try to sell the Blade Tech and get a Comp Tac paddle...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Try wearing that kydex 24 hrs a day for 3 days including sleeping!
You will change your mind very quickly. Leather moves and breathes, kydex just sits there and pokes and pinches me. Great at the range it is but not for the man who carries 2-4-7.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts