1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is wrong with my m&p?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4sfTsb052Yo

to all mp owners post all your complaints here

all things are permissible but not all things are beneficial...

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Its a free country, but have to take issue with this thread. It can only serve to further the misconceptions about issues with this pistol IMO.

That said, we already have a sticky thread regarding the mag drop issue. I know some members may have other issues, but there's a reason why Jester has asked that all mag drop related posts be posted there.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I think I know!

It causes horrible music to play in the background.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey loloy! Like the other folks have stated, the only thing wrong there was that crappy music playing in the background. I fail to see what you're trying to prove by making such a post with a confusing topic header? Were you just trying to be cutesy? Or just making us waste our time to view a video that NONE of us M&P owners would ever bother to view in the first place as we already KNOW how to fieldstrip our guns.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
loloy said:
what is wrong with my m&p?

Mine is a little boring all it does is go bang everytime I pull the trigger and it puts all the bullets too close to each other to count how many shots I fired.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Grimwulff said:
I think I know!

It causes horrible music to play in the background.

I dont think thats the firearm thats the camcorder

·
Registered
82 Posts
Does anyone else have to hold the take-down lever down while you release the slide to take it off? Mine is that way. If I don't, the lever will kick up to a 45 angle as the slide passes "home" and tries to keep going. It binds the slide up pretty good. Holding the lever down, no problem. Maybe something slightly out of tolerance or alignment? It's not big deal and I take it as a very minor quirk. Just wondering if anyone else found the same thing since I don't see that it was necessary for the gun in the video.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
MTech said:
[quote name='Grimwulff']

LOL I've never seen that movie, but I know what my next movie purchase is
LOL That is awesome

Here is one from my favorite movie: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_rapq3EN5As

American Psycho, Wedding Crashers, Badder Santa, 40 Year Old Virgin, Just Friends, Boogie Nights...

All Must See/Adds to Collection.
[/quote]

I've seen Badder Santa but prefer Bad News Bears (albeit, I don't own either)

I own Wedding Crashers and 40 yr Old Virgin

Haven't seen Just Friends of Boogie Nights

I should make up a list of my movies... i've been meaning to, just so that I know what exactly I have at the own when i'm going to buy more... sometimes I forget and I make double purchases, and end up just giving those to friends.

Some other real good movies: My Name is Nobody, Employee of the Month, The Island, Snatch, Serenity (and its tv-series, Firefly... I'm obsessed with both), Boondock Saints, Eurotrip, Dr Strangelove... the list goes on and on and on

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
LOL the movie reminds me of some friends and people I know.

A movie I loved, but most people don't get is Lost in Translation. I usually like movies most people just hate.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Dane Cook just isn't funny in movies..the only reason I found it semi humorous is from having worked in an environment like that before..and of course yelling out the part from his stand up act.

Some of those others are good... I really need to watch American Psycho again now damnit :!:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
MTech said:
Dane Cook just isn't funny in movies..the only reason I found it semi humorous is from having worked in an environment like that before..and of course yelling out the part from his stand up act.

Some of those others are good... I really need to watch American Psycho again now damnit :!:

Albeit he has a limited role, I like him in Waiting.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts