1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Comment too vulgar for this forum

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Fry them both! Why waste tax payer dollars keeping these type of people alive in the system for the rest of their lives?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Na pull the guns out of evidence and use those. Start somewhere low and work your way up.

I dont know whats wrong with people up here. Since I moved to WA I have read about some of the most horrid murders that actually surprise me for the location they occur in.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've lived in washington all my life, it not perfect. Depending on where you live you can see alot of crime. I have been fortunate to live up north in rural Washington. That woman was sick and twisted to kill her entire family over some money. I can only hope her and the boyfriend spend their lives locked away in jail. To kill a 3 year old and 6 year, just sad.

Words cannot describe the sickness and anger i feel towards the couple.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I stopped trying to thinking like the dregs of our society to figure out what they were thinking... coincidently, my headaches have gone away.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I grew up in eastern WA, I'm sure all you WA boys are familiar with Chelan. Been in Lynnwood for 2.5 years. Needless to say, now that I'm 21 I carry daily, I trust nobody here and I haven't since the day I moved over here, too many wackjobs. I guess I'm trying not to be overly paranoid, I realize the world isn't out to get me, but given the ability to carry now that I'm of legal age and was able to put some funds together to buy my M&P, I definately feel better when I'm out and about.

I was in downtown Seattle tonight with a few friends, we were walking along tthe sidewalk and this real sketchy guy walks right up behind one of the girls that was with us and starts talking to her, within about a foot of touching her. Not really sure what he was saying but he she was behind the rest of the group and he kept trying to talk to her after she told him to get away. Super sketchy, who knows if he would have pulled a knife or something on her, I'm pretty sure he was a tad bit drugged out.

I don't live in a bad place, but it's not great either. WA is a bit messed up in places. I have 2 friends that lived in Federal Way for a while, now that's a scary place. They used to hear shootings weekly from their apartment. Forget that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts