MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
meaning when you leave home in the morning, absolute minimum equipment that you make sure that your carring with you?

Here is what I carry in my pockets/on me

M&P 9mm with 17rds mag and 1 in tube

Extra 17rds mag

key

Cell

lighter

smoke :roll:

watch

and some cash/plastic/ and my CCW permit

·
Registered
88 Posts
About the same except:

M&P 40 w/15rd+1

Mag, spare 15rd.

Pocket Knife

Mini mag light, (at times) with updated button on the bottom.

No lighter or smokes. (Diet Pepsi instead) 8)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
For me it depends on the day, where I'm working and what I'm doing after work.

But today I had my M&P9 in a CTAC, my Benchmade, my personal cell phone and my work Blackberry.

·
Registered
264 Posts
It really depends on where I am going. Most of the week I cant carry to work cause its against policy so I leave it at home. Sad, but I need to feed my family and the paycheck is good. To work I only go with a Strider SnG and a Leatherman Wave. My Hideaway knife also comes along on most days. When carrying I add my XD45, spare mag and Surefire6P. Sorry, dont own an MP yet, still waiting for the 45 to come out.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Commander length 1911, keys, chap stick, cell phone, semiauto folder, and 2 mags.

I'll Have my M&P on me when I get it back from smith, striker needs upgraded.

·
Registered
524 Posts
lol seems mcgavin is well "protected" eh?

You know I look at these posts and I somehow feel feminine simply because I carry enough to make a "list". Us guys pride ourselves in packing light compared to the opposite sex, but when you list it out, or lay it out, it seems decidedly over done. Anywho:

M&P40,

Wallet,

Keys,

Cell phone,

CRKT M16 (beater knife) or M21 (nice knife),

and I hate to say it, but yes, chap stick in the winter.

Two things I'm going to do is start carrying an extra mag, and carry my wallet stripped out anytime I have more then $60 on me. (say, leave 20 in the wallet, keep the extra cash in my front pocket). I'm a product of living in the city, what can I say.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Kimber Tactical Pro II, 2 extra mags, two knives, Walther PPKS w/ extra mag, cell, paranoid attitude if in any larger cities

·
Registered
98 Posts
Phone

Keys

Wallet

Any one of my guns

I hate carrying things in my pockets, so the less, the better.

·
Registered
78 Posts
You guys are all way too exciting for me, I carry a diaper bag, bottles of milk and a 2 year old. I should have been carring around the foil wrapped item in ShooterMcGavin's pocket.

·
Registered
103 Posts
On me:

Handgun (currently G17-haven't gotten an M&P yet-it's on order)

Two spare mags (except when carrying 1911-then I carry 3)

Spyderco Native

Surefire L1

Cell Phone

1 can of Copenhagen

Within reach:

16" AR15 w/30 rd mag

3 spare 30 rd mags

Spare handgun (currently CZ75) w/2 spare mags

Coldsteel TiLite Zytel

Surefire C2

More Copenhagen

What can I say-I work at a company that builds gun sights and is situated on the bad side of town.

Joe

·
Registered
38 Posts
I can't believe how big many of the guns you guys carry. I usually carry my J-frame or 4040PD. I bought the M&P 40, but wouldn't really think about carrying it. I like to keep it under 25oz if possible. I am considering the M&P40c for carry though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
M&P 9c in Bianchi holster

Spare magazine

Phone

Flash drive

Buck knife

Wallet

Keys

Coffee money

Model 57 BUG and speedloader in a SmartCarry holster :wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
tl511 said:
I can't believe how big many of the guns you guys carry. I usually carry my J-frame or 4040PD. I bought the M&P 40, but wouldn't really think about carrying it. I like to keep it under 25oz if possible. I am considering the M&P40c for carry though.

It will be way smaller if you ever have to use it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts