MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If possible please list manufacture, price, comments (positive and negative) and most importantly, pics. There are a couple of tac lights I have been looking at, but have no idea what they will look like on the M&P.

BTW, I am only looking for/at tac lights, not lasers. Thanks.

The Guinea

·
Registered
32 Posts
Streamlight TLR-1 and it works great. I will take pics as soon as I change out my front sight for a Dawson Fiber Optic and the rear for a Warren Tactical. I just received my OD Green backstrap from Bowie Tactical so I am almost all set for mods. A trigger job is getting done next week. The TLR-1 fits very securly, it's very bright at 120 lumens, and durable since it is an LED light. I paid $110 delivered from Brightflashlights.com over on the AR boards.

MadDog

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I have an X200 for mine. I recently emailed Surefire and asked if they are planning on making DG style remote switch for the M&P and they said they are but they probably won't be available until the end of the year.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Streamlight all the way

I also have a streamlight tlr-1 i will add my pic I love it i paid 140.00 for it and the "surefire" light is almost double here comes the pic hope it helps

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Insight has another sweet weapon light on the market now, the SSL-1. I might have to get one of those soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts