MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Administrator
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have Performance Center versions of the Shield Plus... In 3.1 and 4 inch varieties. Plus, the standard Shield Plus, along with the new optic ready version...

What new version would you like to see S&W make next?.

· Registered
3,068 Posts
We have Performance Center versions of the Shield Plus... In 3.1 and 4 inch varieties. Plus, the standard Shield Plus, along with the new optic ready version...

What new version would you like to see S&W make next?.
I’m drawing a blank right now.
I think that S&W has probably come up with more versions of their Shield models than anything else they’ve made in a good while.
They make decent, dependable stuff that’s affordable for many; so kudos to them for that! 👍

· Administrator
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I’m drawing a blank right now.
I think that S&W has probably come up with more versions of their Shield models than anything else they’ve made in a good while.
They make decent, dependable stuff that’s affordable for many; so kudos to them for that! 👍
See. I am amazed by the 4" PC version of the Shield Plus. I previously said that it is the gun I have been looking for, for a long time. I have small hands, and this platform just works. Especially with the PC version of the trigger.

They have 15 round mags out now. So, I would love to see a Performance Center 5" version. I seriously doubt we ever will. But that would be awesome.

· Registered
Five M&P Shields
575 Posts
Well let's see.
Calibers 380 9mm 40 S&W 45acp - 357 SIG
Barrel lengths 3.1" & 4"
Standard Shield & Shield Plus
With or without manual safety
Performance Center Offering
Optics Ready

Looks like S&W has thought of just about everything
I count the 380EZ as a Shield, even though it really isn't

· Administrator
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Put night sights on the one you have & sell me the fiber optics = WIN/WIN! 👍 😁
:p No thanks.

I don't have a good place locally to get sights put on, unless it is a Glock.

Besides, I prefer the fiber optics. I'd just like another one as a night time carry gun... Without having to buy the gun AND another set of sights... And then having to mail the slide off somewhere...

· Registered
Five M&P Shields
575 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts