MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

We were able to pick up another pallet of ammo, this time with 17 cases of 9mm. While most of them were gobbled up locally, we were able to keep one for ourselves.

That leaves us with 48 cases of 40S&W for this weekend, or whatever doesn't sell in the forums we frequent.

So If you would like to own a 1000 round case of Federal RT40180 for the reasonable (considering the current market) price of $500 plus actual UPS shipping, let us know before this weekend, because whatevers left is headed to the gun show.

Take care, but have fun doing it.

KRWeiss

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last chance on this ammo.

I called today and my contact said there might be a pallet with mostly 9mm on it next Tuesday, unfortunately I can't afford another pallet with this pallet sitting here. But the weekend hasn't started yet...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Having bought two cases of 40 from KRWeiss, I can't recommend him highly enough. If you need 40 ammo for range use, don't hesitate - he'll have it at your doorstep in ~5 days.

That said, if you get some 9mm I'm in for a case......

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the reply's, but we really can't discuss individual offers in this thread. If you would like to discuss your ammo needs with us, please do so through a PM. As you can see, it becomes a feeding frenzy rather quickly once 9mm ammo enters into the picture.

- - - - - - - -

Having bought two cases of 40 from KRWeiss, I can't recommend him highly enough. If you need 40 ammo for range use, don't hesitate - he'll have it at your doorstep in ~5 days.

That said, if you get some 9mm I'm in for a case......
Thanks MKB, it's been great working with you. Hopefully we can get some of that 9mm for you next week.

- - - - - - - -

I'll also take 250rds of .40..
We tried selling some quarter cases, but the handling bogged us down and we started loosing money on each one. When we started selling to M&P Pistol forum we decided to stick with full cases because they're so much easier to process and ship, and we're not making much on these at all (less than half the margin our LGS works with, at many times the risk).

I offered half cases to my friends here on M&P Pistol forum without discussing it first and almost lost a partner, but was also able to improve the processing to make up for part of that difference. Selling quarter cases (250 rounds) would be too much for us, we would have to charge at least a 20% handling fee which upsets folks and complicates everything on our end.

- - - - - - - -

We're not ammo dealers, nor retailers of any other sort, just folks trying to help the community out with the contacts we have. The last thing I need is for my friends here to start calling me a gouger (Jason... I know you're tempted, but please don't).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts