MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie question: What's the real difference(s) between the 15, 15A and 15T, other than looks?

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
15A deletes the removable carry handle; and adds a folding rear sight.

15T adds a fold down front sight, 4 rail forend (which free floats the barrel), and rail covers.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. Now if I can just convince myself I need the free floating barrel, that'll make the $500 (list) difference in price between the 15 and 15T worth it. Actually, I need to convince my wife

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
The 15T is a great deal if you plan to mount things on the railed forend. And with the flip down sights, it is ready for any optic you want.

I don't have any use for the railed forend, so the 15A is the ideal setup for me. :wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
YukonGlocker said:
The 15T is a great deal if you plan to mount things on the railed forend. And with the flip down sights, it is ready for any optic you want.

I don't have any use for the railed forend, so the 15A is the ideal setup for me. :wink:

What are you using for your optics Yukon? Aimpoint here with my 15A, but I did get a 2 pice rail set from MI, so I could mount some additional goodies...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I just use iron sights. I can make very accurate hits out to 200 yards with the irons. (Probably further than that; I just haven't tried yet.) When I do get an optic, it will be magnified. I would really like an ACOG.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts