MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just bought an M&P 45 & saw the HUGE case it will be coming home in. Why so big? How am I going to sneak this past the wife & I'm running out of room in the safe. :roll: I just bought a pistol she knew about, but 2 in a month is kind of pushing it. The good thing though, she thinks they all look the same

Rob

·
Registered
115 Posts
I don't know if they use the same size case as the rest of the m&P line but my 40c case is the biggest gun case I have

·
Registered
40 Posts
I kinda dig it. It's big enough to put 2 of my guns in. I may rip out the foam that's in it now and make a custom foam insert. One cutout for the M&P, and one for my Glock 19.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just wait for the SkunkWerks M&P .500 Auto and you'll know why the case is so large....

Opps, did I just say something I shouldn't have?

·
Registered
105 Posts
How am I going to sneak this past the wife & I'm running out of room in the safe. I just bought a pistol she knew about, but 2 in a month is kind of pushing it. The good thing though, she thinks they all look the same .

Rob

Boy can I relate to this!!! Just came home with a Ruger M77 .338 Win Mag that I HAD to have last week. Still hearing about it from the wife. Made the mistake and told her about that one!! Luckily she doesn't know how to get in the safe! :twisted:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dakotaman said:
Luckily she doesn't know how to get in the safe! :twisted:

Hold that secret until your last dying breath, or there will be a fire sale for sure

:wink:

Rob

·
Registered
937 Posts
I've actually switched my case for my Sigma case, which fits perfectly in my Smith range bag with my P22 ,in case, on top.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Kramer that's a good idea!

Side note: What kind of holster is that? I'd be interested in one of those.

·
Registered
210 Posts
FELIX said:
Hey guys,

Just bought an M&P 45 & saw the HUGE case it will be coming home in. Why so big? How am I going to sneak this past the wife & I'm running out of room in the safe. :roll: I just bought a pistol she knew about, but 2 in a month is kind of pushing it. The good thing though, she thinks they all look the same

Rob

Hey Felix, leave the case in the truck of the car until an opportune time. In the mean while, throw the M&P in a holster and carry it into the house.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts