MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've checked every online store I can think of for 9mm mags, everyone's out of stock. What's the deal? Anyone know when they'll be available again?

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
They are in stock, just the software is wrong.

Fixed the software.

·
Registered
36 Posts
140 mm magazines? That would be one tough piece to carry. Even the 40 mm rounds seemed kind of heavy to me, back in pre-history in the NMNG.

Jim

·
Registered
94 Posts
140mm mags are as long as mags for limited class in USPSA can be. When the competition M&P's come out, and someone does to the M&P's what S&J does to the Glocks, I'll probably be wanting longer ones.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Tarwater,

I just picked up three M&P 9 mags at Bull's Eye in Lawranceville, GA. a couple of days ago. I think they have a couple left. Give Randy a call.

MadDog 8)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MadDogDan said:
Tarwater,

I just picked up three M&P 9 mags at Bull's Eye in Lawranceville, GA. a couple of days ago. I think they have a couple left. Give Randy a call.

MadDog 8)

I just called and you got the last ones

Oh well, mp-store has them in stock so I'll place me an order.

·
Registered
147 Posts
We have 9mm mags back in stock now, we're also working on a 140mm base pad for the M&P. The prototypes take 20 rounds of .40 and were battle tested in a USPSA match today, they ran flawless but we're still working on finding the right spring.

·
Registered
94 Posts
kend said:
We have 9mm mags back in stock now, we're also working on a 140mm base pad for the M&P. The prototypes take 20 rounds of .40 and were battle tested in a USPSA match today, they ran flawless but we're still working on finding the right spring.
Schwing!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts