MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am leaving July 5th to celebrate my 10th anniversary with my wife. I recently purchased two M&P compacts, 9mm & .40 for us both. I also ordered a couple of holsters for each however, they will not be ready till after we get back. My current ccw is a little to large for summer carry. I need to find a IWB or pocket holster that would fit the M&P compacts that can be delivered to my door before we set sail. Please help!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Any local stores that sell Uncle Mike's holsters, or anything cheap to last you until your others arrive? I'm in the same boat I have a crossbreed on the way, but it'll be another month. I'd like to be able to carry my 9c now. Anyway I think a cheap uncle mike's would do you well. Could order online or if possible pick one up locally. I'm guessing you'd need a size 1 for an M&P compact? Anyone verify that?

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Comp-tac is pretty fast, you could call them to see if they can get you one in time - 281-209-3040. I would want to carry for a month in a cheap holster that may not conceal well or retain the weapon as it should. FWIW, if you don't want to keep it, Comp-tac has a 30 day return policy, or you can probably sell it pretty easily.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i just bought a Desantis cozy partner for my M&P 9C it was for a Sig P220,P226,P225,P228,P239 Beretta Cougar9/40, mini cougar or a CZ75 it's a little long maybe 1/2 inch but it holds it nice! and now it gives me an excuse to buy one of the above!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
MP-Store...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would like to thank josh publicly for his generosity in sending me his CTAC to use while celebrating my 10th anniversary. One of the holsters I have ordered just arrived yesterday and I have been using his CTAC since.

There are some great people on MP-PISTOL.COM!

Thanks Josh!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Check out Don Hume leathergoods. His holsters are leather covered Kydex. They are fantasic holsters. Bad new is he custom makes them. It took me 2 months to get mine, it was so woth it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.