MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am leaving July 5th to celebrate my 10th anniversary with my wife. I recently purchased two M&P compacts, 9mm & .40 for us both. I also ordered a couple of holsters for each however, they will not be ready till after we get back. My current ccw is a little to large for summer carry. I need to find a IWB or pocket holster that would fit the M&P compacts that can be delivered to my door before we set sail. Please help!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Any local stores that sell Uncle Mike's holsters, or anything cheap to last you until your others arrive? I'm in the same boat I have a crossbreed on the way, but it'll be another month. I'd like to be able to carry my 9c now. Anyway I think a cheap uncle mike's would do you well. Could order online or if possible pick one up locally. I'm guessing you'd need a size 1 for an M&P compact? Anyone verify that?

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Comp-tac is pretty fast, you could call them to see if they can get you one in time - 281-209-3040. I would want to carry for a month in a cheap holster that may not conceal well or retain the weapon as it should. FWIW, if you don't want to keep it, Comp-tac has a 30 day return policy, or you can probably sell it pretty easily.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
56 Posts
i just bought a Desantis cozy partner for my M&P 9C it was for a Sig P220,P226,P225,P228,P239 Beretta Cougar9/40, mini cougar or a CZ75 it's a little long maybe 1/2 inch but it holds it nice! and now it gives me an excuse to buy one of the above!

·
Registered
910 Posts
TruPatriot- If you haven't come across anything by July 2nd or 3rd let me know, and I'll overnight you my CTAC to borrow for free. One IWB holster is better than none!

You can either PM me, or e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
471 Posts
Now that sure a great offer. Very cool josh!!

Ron

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
MP-Store...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
josh said:
TruPatriot- If you haven't come across anything by July 2nd or 3rd let me know, and I'll overnight you my CTAC to borrow for free. One IWB holster is better than none!

You can either PM me, or e-mail me at [email protected]

Josh, your generosity is unequaled!

·
Registered
910 Posts
I guess there's a soft side to me.
Besides, I can't leave a fellow M&P'er and his wife hangin' on their anniversary!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would like to thank josh publicly for his generosity in sending me his CTAC to use while celebrating my 10th anniversary. One of the holsters I have ordered just arrived yesterday and I have been using his CTAC since.

There are some great people on MP-PISTOL.COM!

Thanks Josh!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Check out Don Hume leathergoods. His holsters are leather covered Kydex. They are fantasic holsters. Bad new is he custom makes them. It took me 2 months to get mine, it was so woth it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts