MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought some ammo at Walmart. I payed $19.98 for a 100 round box of Winchester .40 165gr FMJ and $22.52 for a 50 round box of Winchester WinClean 357mag 125gr JSP. Is there anywhere to get ammo cheaper even after having to pay shipping?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Evil Joker said:
I just bought some ammo at Walmart. I payed $19.98 for a 100 round box of Winchester .40 165gr FMJ and $22.52 for a 50 round box of Winchester WinClean 357mag 125gr JSP. Is there anywhere to get ammo cheaper even after having to pay shipping?

cheaperthandirt.com

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
??

The same 100 round box at cheaperthandirt is $28.97

·
Registered
73 Posts
Walmart tends have to lower prices on the 100 rounds WWB/165gr FMJ 19.98 is what I paid at Walmart in Northern VA last week. Another place to check if one is nearby is Gander Mountain.

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
Bass Pro Shops are having a sale on ammo right now, 10% off all ammo, with the 10% discount they are cheaper than WalMart, however I think it ends tomorrow.

I make my own ammo, it's a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Acadamy Sports Store was cheaper on the CCI Alum Blazer 9mm than Natchez the last time I checked. Plus Natchez will not ship to me even though we are in the same State.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've always gotten good service from ammoman.com their price includes shipping.

·
Registered
62 Posts
thedude said:
For 9mm once I figure in shipping I think Wal-Mart is about the same as all of the online deals for FMJ target rounds.

For .223 ammo I've found the best deals at www.sportsmansguide.com

They have good prices on 40 aswell. The range i go to Blazer and wolf are no go's so i get my 223 at sportsmans guide as it is a 10 minute drive for me and the Federal lake city over runs are a good price.

But i dont think i have found a cheaper price for 40 other than walmart.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts