MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this topic has been discussed in some length in other posts, but with all the talk about ammo prices going UP, UP, UP
i wanted to see if anyone has run across any CHEAP 9mm deals online lately??

I live in Maryland, so going to the Walmart does me no good. Even if they happen to have any ammo, the prices are absurd. Since getting my MP9 i've realized that i'm gonna be shooting a lot more than i ever did before, so any help with where to look would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not picky about brands, CCI and WWB seem to be the favorites for plinking among members and those are fine for me b/c they seem to be the cheapest too.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Check out Mastercast Bullets at www.mastercast.net. Their 9mm start at $5.25 with brass exchange, or $6.67 without. S/H is very reasonable too. They also give military discounts for their loaded ammo.
I just ordered some 200-grain SWC's from them and couldn't be happier with their prices and fast service.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
MSgt G said:
Check out Mastercast Bullets at www.mastercast.net. Their 9mm start at $5.25 with brass exchange, or $6.67 without. S/H is very reasonable too. They also give military discounts for their loaded ammo.
I just ordered some 200-grain SWC's from them and couldn't be happier with their prices and fast service.

not bad at all, will be placing an order this week!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey MSgt G...

I would love to know how the Mastercast Bullets ammo is...I was thinking of trying some (might try some 38Spl also).

Thanks for any info you can give.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts