MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very interested in joining this little group of M&P owners here, and don't really know who is providing the best deals. Buying local is out. I think the local place had a 9mm fullsize for something like 600. :roll: That doesn't even provide the nightsights that I need.

Anybody have an favorite gunshops who provide a good price? Also, is the $50 refund thing still in effect when you buy a new S&W?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Try Grant at G&R Tactical, he is a sponsor here and might save you some money. Check sponsor threads at bottom of main page.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Well this could be a challenge since you don't even give us a clue where you are.

Try Davidson's. The online gun finder will find a dealer nearby. You may also want to play with the zip codes if you don't mind a drive. Sometimes 50 miles can save you $50.

http://www.galleryofguns.com/GunLocator/locatorstart.asp

You can also try Bud's if you can find a local dealer that won't charge you too much for handling the transfer.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php

Find a local FFL here... http://www.gunbroker.com/User/DealerNetwork.asp YMMV

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just poking aroud at Buds. Theirs is 564 plus shipping, and I'm assuming I mail in the $50 rebate. Think that's about in line with what I should be paying?

Edit: sholling, I guess I'm retarded. I thought I put my location in my registration. I'm in North Florida. I've got a dealer who will do transfers for me for $10, so I'm good on that.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't know if you have one close to you buy, Sportsmans Warehouse has the MP 9c for $499.00. The rebate is good through 1-31-08.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I paid $649 for my MP 9 and Friday I got my MP 40c for $399 + tax. That is at my local gun store.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Emmett said:
I don't know if you have one close to you buy, Sportsmans Warehouse has the MP 9c for $499.00. The rebate is good through 1-31-08.

When we got ours they were on sale for $450 last week, this is the Washington area though.

If at all possible go to a gun show. You can save alot of money there depending on what day you go and how much stuff has been sold. I picked up my taurus mil pro (3rd gen) for $275, cheapest even today I have ever scene is about 350 to 375.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Geez....the $399 I paid last year sounds great compared to what I'm hearing here. But I didn't get the rebate or mags, only a really nice range bag.

·
Registered
405 Posts
tigs40cal said:
[quote name='tigs40cal']Try Grant at G&R Tactical, he is a sponsor here and might save you some money. Check sponsor threads at bottom of main page.

Grant has them for $447.00[/quote]

With night sights????????

he said he wants night sights.

·
Registered
215 Posts
MTech said:
[quote name='tigs40cal'][quote name='tigs40cal']Try Grant at G&R Tactical, he is a sponsor here and might save you some money. Check sponsor threads at bottom of main page.

Grant has them for $447.00[/quote]

With night sights????????

he said he wants night sights.[/quote]$447 with Night sights is a steal.

·
Registered
215 Posts
tigs40cal said:
no, just checked thats with std. sights
Add about $100 - $115 for NS sounds about right.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Talk to Steve at SCP Firearms. He gave me one hell of a deal with the 9mm FS w/ night sights. Brand new and shipped it came to less than any thing I've seen on here.

·
Registered
541 Posts
tigs40cal said:
Try Grant at G&R Tactical, he is a sponsor here and might save you some money. Check sponsor threads at bottom of main page.

I second that as I just got an outstanding deal from Grant for some .45 M&P's. :!:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts