Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CCI Blazer Brass

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys who used both WWB and CCI Blazer Brass (9mm), please vote which ammo worked best (accuracy and reliablity) for M&P 9

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I voted for WWB but that is only because I've shot it the most from my M&P9. Blazer Brass worked 100% too. I think they are probably a draw as far as accuracy goes.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
There's nothing special about either, but both are generally considered great for the range.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have only put WWB thru the M&P (approx 4,000 rds in 2007 alone) resulting in OUTSTANDING accuracy and reliability. I can't comment on the Blazer 9mm. I never had issues w/ Blazer aluminum casing stuff, but I have not used CCI Blazer Brass since the 2005 IDPA Carolina Cups (NC) where the .45 ACP ammo I was using in CDP was CRAP and kept causing FTFs. I attribute it to a bad lot and will never use Blazer in a sanctioned match again.

-B

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I've never shot any of the "Blazer Brass" branded ammo. My M&P9 has over 14,000 rounds of aluminum-cased Blazer through it, though, and I've got at least that much more in my ammo locker. You just can't beat it for the price.

·
Registered
14 Posts
+p+ ammo suitable for M&P 9mm?

Has anyone heard of, or personally know of problem(s) with using +p+ hollow point ammo (i.e., Mag-Tech 115 grain) in my full-size M&P 9mm?

Anything any better out there for personal defense (brand/wt. grain)?

rcg

·
Registered
564 Posts
tmodesto said:
Guys who used both WWB and CCI Blazer Brass (9mm), please vote which ammo worked best (accuracy and reliablity) for M&P 9

WWB is what I have been using. Seems to be okay.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I use lot of Blazer brass in 9, 40 and .45 and its fine for the range. I really don't think there is a significant difference between the two. I would buy whatever is cheaper which at Wally World is Blazer brass. Other cheaper brands I like are S&B and Magtech.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts