MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
I ordered mine with C clips. Haven't received it yet, though. I wanted J-clips but the site I ordered it through didn't carry them. I'll probably end up getting all the different clips to see what I like best.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm going with the V-clips from Gunner's Alley. I'm ordering a standard leather Hume belt and having a local shoe repair shop stitch in a strip of Velcro on the back of the belt. I'll let you know how it turns out!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Im ready to order my holster, but dont know which clips to get. Im hoping bringing this to the top will attract some more responses. I think the Velcro clips would be great, but is it hard to put your belt thru your loops without it snagging on the velcro before you get to latching your belt? Ive never had a holster, so maybe this is a silly question? The standard clips are probably best for a secure hold, but I think they are obvious and dont want anybody asking questions about what they are.

Ken

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have back problems as it is. Has anybody noticed back pain associated with wearing and IWB holster? Id like to think it isnt causing the problem, hate to not carry just to find out. 8^)

Ken

·
Registered
10 Posts
About a year ago, I bought a pair of CTAC holsters for a different pistol, but had a set of custom type-clips made that completely encircle the belt for very secure attachment. I was never comfortable with the regular style clips, because in my experience the bottom edge tended to slip off the bottom edge of the belt. Nor did I care for the C clips or the hassle with V-clips.

If you ever want something "off-the menu" from Comp-Tac, talk to JB, he is a real straight-talker and very accommodating. If I want anything in Kydex, Comp-Tac is always the first call I make.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Kenn1320 said:
I have back problems as it is. Has anybody noticed back pain associated with wearing and IWB holster? Id like to think it isnt causing the problem, hate to not carry just to find out. 8^)

Ken
Are you carrying at 4:00?

yerasimos said:
If you ever want something "off-the menu" from Comp-Tac, talk to JB, he is a real straight-talker and very accommodating.
JB is awesome. He cares more about making you happy than making money. I deal with him directly everytime I need something. That's onw of the reasons why I don't go with a third party vendor like gunner's alley. They may be a good vendor, but they are not Comp-Tac, and JB can always guarantee I get exactly what I want.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Kenn1320 said:
I have back problems as it is. Has anybody noticed back pain associated with wearing and IWB holster? Id like to think it isn't causing the problem, hate to not carry just to find out. 8^)

Ken

Ken, I have enough Titanium in my back to help build another space shuttle. As you can see below, this is what I have to deal with on a daily basis so to answer you question, YES I feel back pain too. I will tell you a trick, some time ago I noticed that if my belt was too tight my lower back hurt more often than not, so I loosen my belt a bit and it really helped. I am not a doctor, but more than 2 years of surgeries and countless hours of recovery I can say I know a few things about the spine and the problems we can occur.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Damn Morgan, and here your telling me ahhh I just have to go in for minor surgery. That is not minor surgery brother....lol But your getting it taken care of my friend unlike alot of people that think it will go away and only get worse! While your layed up just keep thinking about your MP's etc they will speed up your recovery!!....lol Or make it worse one or the other. Break a leg in there Morgan!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts