Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MP40c

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Among the MP9, MP9c, MP40, MP40c... Which has experienced the most problems? May it be FTE, FTF, dropping mags / mag catch, failure to lock on an empty mag, locking on last round.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Looks lonely here!

My 9mm full size spits brass in my eye every shot with whatever, shot by whoever... Going to have to sort it out... :?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Jeff 9mm M&P said:

Hey bloke! Don't shoot with your face too close to the ejector port, it's not a rifle you know.

:wink:

Ha Ha... I've just gotten into pistol shooting, first one. Been rifle shooting for years. That's just what some of my mates said as well... :roll: 8)

·
Registered
92 Posts
My M&P40 (FS) had the mag drop issue after just "30" rounds. To say the least, I was very disappointed with it.

I sent it back to S&W and bought a Sig P226 Elite while it was gone one month for repair. Shot a few hundred rounds through the M&P after I got it back, but since I already had the Sig in .40S&W, I sold it and bought a Springfield 1911 .45ACP. My wife was having trouble holding on to the Sig and wasn't comfortable with the 1911, so I looked at the Ruger SR9 and bought it. I like the feel and workmanship much better than the M&P. I haven't looked back since trading the M&P in.

Oh, and I finally got my two free mags, but gave them away to a friend that has an M&P40. Still waiting on my rebate check that I sent away for in mid November....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts