MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam thinking about buying a tactical light for my mp9. Any ideas which ones are good. I had a usp for my night stand gun with the hk light. I was thinking of getting something more universal this time. I am also thinking of geting a mp45 later and would like the light to fit it as well. Do all tactical lights take special batteries? I probably will not be putting a tactical light on my mp9c.

thanks for the help.

wendelin

·
Registered
422 Posts
The tlr-1 is very good. Its built better than the M3 and is less expensive than the sure fire lights. They pretty much all use 123A lithium bateries. The M&P pistols use a standard universal light so the light will fill both guns. With the exception of the compact I believe.

·
Registered
168 Posts
TLR-1. Switching options allegedly available in the near-term (some chance it is/was released at SHOT?).

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any thoughs on the TLR-2. Is the laser that useful. Kindof pricey

thanks

·
Registered
168 Posts
You'd probably be better served going with the TLR-1 and a Crimson Trace laser. Yup, that's way more pricey, but that way you'll always have the laser attached, plus lot less headache with holster fit issues.

·
Registered
109 Posts
light

I have a TLR 1 on my M&P full sized when it's at home and like it. Nice beam, easy on and off, reachable controls. I have 5 Surefire flashlights but the Streamlight TLR1 is my only weapon light.[/i]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts