MP-Pistol Forum banner

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?????

3K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  Grimwulff 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
Nasty...

#9 ·
We certainly don't need them in the Gene pool.

:twisted:

#11 ·
mad212 said:
I wonder what idiot tried it first, and I also wonder how he convinced a friend that it was fun after he did
I've wondered the same thing about Meth. I mean, really?!

I assume y'all know all the crap that goes into this drug right? Ugg

#12 ·
Guys in the Navy have died inhaling those fumes when cleaning out CHT tanks...up here we've been told to be careful of urine reclaimation that meth addicts are using...they store many many gallons of piss and I guess burn it off to get some of the meth back...

#14 ·
Couple of questions..

Will current drug sniffing dogs need retraining?

Will this become an illegal drug?

Will Porta-Potty's be banned?

#15 ·
http://www.mrmethane.com/

I know this guy is getting paid overtime
One of my buddies actually bought a c.d. from mr. methane and if you are a man of any age you will laugh. I dont know what is so friggin funny about farting but his c.d. is nothing but farting to already made songs and singing about farting

#16 ·
It initially sounds really stupid, but when you look at human history it seems to fit right in.

Cabbage rots.... sauerkraut.

Berries & juice go bad..... alcohol.

Who discovered the first psychodellic mushrooms? It must have been a whole gang since the first several hundred cavemen probably ate the deadly poisonous ones before finding the fun ones.

Who was the first person that decided to lick a frog? Did someone lick all the frogs untill he found one that gave a tingly sensation?

Who went around burning and smoking every plant on the planet until they found tobacco or pot?

Who first came up with crystal meth. That one probably took some thought...

#17 ·
pilotdane said:
It initially sounds really stupid, but when you look at human history it seems to fit right in.

Cabbage rots.... sauerkraut.

Berries & juice go bad..... alcohol.

Who discovered the first psychodellic mushrooms? It must have been a whole gang since the first several hundred cavemen probably ate the deadly poisonous ones before finding the fun ones.

Who was the first person that decided to lick a frog? Did someone lick all the frogs untill he found one that gave a tingly sensation?

Who went around burning and smoking every plant on the planet until they found tobacco or pot?

Who first came up with crystal meth. That one probably took some thought...

Good point of view helps me reminesce about high school

#19 ·
naloxone said:
Friend says they have the real SO's teletype at the police station. If it's a hoax, its been well spread.

I don't doubt the teletype is real. But whether the problem being reported is real or not ... that's the question.

I've seen more than a few teletypes get spread throughout US law enforcement warning about things that just aren't true.

#21 ·
How would this even work...? Wtf...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.